DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND Filters - Skyreat **GND Filters**

So i got this in the mail today:

SKYREAT GND FILTERS:

wbn3OKo.jpg

About GND, i think they should have been market like ND/PL, they only have one mark and the position is different in the 3 filters. In maybe like 90% of time the graduated part should be on the top of the filter.

sUuYD65.jpg

As for the removal tool is really great, would have been even great if the corners where protected too, it would be safer for the filters.

The filters fit very well in the drone and with the tool our life becames more easy :D

I really hope that the weather improves this weekend to shot some sunset with the filters.

Thanks @Skyreat! Great Job!!!

Been thinking about the GND filters for some time. Did you ever get a chance to try ‘em out? I’d be interested to hear your thoughts.

I’ve used the @Skyreat filter remover and I have to agree...it works great!

Ray Jay

Supposed to be getting my set delivered tomorrow, if the weather cooperates this weekend I'll be trying them out

Been thinking about the GND filters for some time. Did you ever get a chance to try ‘em out? I’d be interested to hear your thoughts.

I’ve used the @Skyreat filter remover and I have to agree...it works great!

Ray Jay

Hi Ray,

Yeah, i've used them to shot some sunset photos, it works as supossed, i think I'll just use them for something like this.

GND4:
44987731294_1aa9c2f7a2_k.jpg

In order to have good results with these GND filters it is necessary to evaluate the scenario well before making the flight, otherwise the results will not be very good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929