DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND Filters - Skyreat **GND Filters**

I purchased the new filter that says it fits with the gimbal cover on. However, it’s very hard to install the gimbal as well as remove it. How come this is the case? Is the filter not a 1:1 ratio cut as the original Hassleblad filter that comes preinstalled on the drone? I usually have to do a bit of shoving to install the gimbal and a lot of jarring to remove it. It’s a little annoying to say the least. Will this change in a future update? If so, do you guys have a proposed timeframe as to when these newer, smaller cut filters will be available? Thanks, in advance for your time and concern!
Sorry for the inconvenience!

NEW VERSION 6-PACK/3-PACK(ND)/1-PACK will in stock in 3 days.( Oct 8- Oct 10, It have been received by amazon now, but need time to check in)
NEW VERSION 3-PACK(PL)/4-PACK will in stock in 1 week.( Oct 12- Oct15)
NEW VERSION 2-PACK is available on amazon now.

Based on the feedback received so far, we received about 5 complaints about improper installation and disassembly. Two of them said it was too loose, and the rest said it was too tight. In fact, When we were designing the second generation, we seriously considered this problem. We think it is very likely that the DJI lens was produced by different foundries, which caused some subtle differences .We tested on different mavic 2 Pro,Different results were obtained. However, in the upgrade version, we modified the four pins of the filter to make the angle smoother and easier to install and disassemble.

Please let me know your order id, i'm not sure the filters set you got is the new version, We'll replace or refund for you if there is any issue.

I am here to confirm that the new, updated filters from Skyreat allow for easy installation of the gimbal cover. Gimbal cover went on smooth. No more hassle. Thumbs up! @ Skyreat for how quickly they handled this issue.

Attachments

• IMG_3699.jpg
    IMG_3699.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
@Skyreat , are these the newest 6-pack? Or is there a new revision in the offing?
ND
PL
Rotate
Clear gimbal cover
New version is available,Clear gimbal cover ,Rotatable and easy to install & remove.
New version also need test,PM me if interested.

I HATE DHL!!!

I was expecting a set of the new Skyreat filters yesterday (Friday), but as usual, DHL failed to find my house. I live in a rural area just outside Wash DC where google maps is inaccurate. So, instead of doing it the old fashion way (using a map and actually looking at the street signs), the DHL driver marked the package undeliverable and went on his/her/its way. (Angry face emoji here!)

Ray Jay

One word: WOW! This new filters are very good, great improvements...now they are even easier to install!!

Gimbal startup without problems.

ND

ND/PL:

Filter installed with gimbal guard (click for higher res), just like the stock filter:

2018-10-15 18.59.10-2.jpg

Great job @Skyreat!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: fozzzy
Wow. Are these companies making any money?

This forum has made all these filter companies work their butts off to release these products. Then work on them again and release refined products. This is amazing.

I just received a 6-pack set of the newly designed Skyreat filters and as promised, they fit nicely under the M2P gimbal lock. Very happy with the redesigned filters. I plan to give them a good test in sunny Sedona, Arizona next week where I will be on R&R for a week. If they are anything like the original filters - and why shouldn’t they be - I will be a happy camper. :)

Ray Jay

Reactions: fozzzy
Reactions: cschmitz
I previously purchased the earlier 3 pc 4, 8 and 16 NDPL via Amazon, off hand is about mid to late Sept.

Can I request for the change?

I previously purchased the earlier 3 pc 4, 8 and 16 NDPL via Amazon, off hand is about mid to late Sept.

Can I request for the change?
Yes, We can replace ,PM me the order id & your email ,thanks !

After reading through the thread and just upgrading from the Air to the MP 2 Pro it’s seems Skyreat and Freewell are my two options, what’s the general consensus on which to go for? I do have a set of 8 Skyreat nd and pl filters the Mavic Air and have been very impressed with the results.

So i got this in the mail today:

SKYREAT GND FILTERS:

wbn3OKo.jpg

About GND, i think they should have been market like ND/PL, they only have one mark and the position is different in the 3 filters. In maybe like 90% of time the graduated part should be on the top of the filter.

sUuYD65.jpg

As for the removal tool is really great, would have been even great if the corners where protected too, it would be safer for the filters.

The filters fit very well in the drone and with the tool our life becames more easy :D

I really hope that the weather improves this weekend to shot some sunset with the filters.

Thanks @Skyreat! Great Job!!!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54