DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 DJI Mavic 3 | Italian Dolomites Cinematic Flight

Beautiful job of a beautiful place. I especially like how you mix a variety of clips that aren't too long, and use simple transitions that don't distract from your content.

Darn, I’ve been slow to retire my M2P because of some unhappiness on this site. BUT your video quality and color are just outstanding. Now I will spend the rest of this Sunday thinking about “wife strategy “ as to why this upgrade and expense is “needed”. I may just need to call Dr. Phill Monday. Very impressive video. Thank you - I think. Now the challenge.

Darn, I’ve been slow to retire my M2P because of some unhappiness on this site. BUT your video quality and color are just outstanding. Now I will spend the rest of this Sunday thinking about “wife strategy “ as to why this upgrade and expense is “needed”. I may just need to call Dr. Phill Monday. Very impressive video. Thank you - I think. Now the challenge.
I know what you mean. When spouse heard me say last fall I'm getting a new drone, she asked why and then "how much". I won't quote the answer...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC