Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 3 Pro features: What we know… and what we don’t

MavicPilots News

Staff Member
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Untitled-design-80.png

Everyone’s asking: When will DJI’s Mavic 3 Pro be released? What features will it have? Should I buy the AIR 2S now… or wait?

I'm really disappointed to see this type of site being promoted since they just keep making up rumours to get clicks on their site until near the release date when there's actual information on the drone, they don't have any answers they just pretend they do. They've been continuously claiming the Mavic 3 is going to be imminently released all the way back to its supposed January 2020 release:

They've been making up release dates and specs pretty much continuously since then and been wrong with each one and they will be 'right' one day in the same way a stopped clock will always be right twice a day. Strangely despite being wrong almost all the time these rumour sites are still trusted and popular which makes no sense to me.

This nonsense has real consequences as the solid Mavic 3 Pro January 2020 release date wrongly predicted back in 2019 meant people were holding off from buying the Mavic 2 Pro since the Mavic 3 was imminent.

I'm really disappointed to see this type of site being promoted since they just keep making up rumours to get clicks on their site until near the release date when there's actual information on the drone, they don't have any answers they just pretend they do. They've been continuously claiming the Mavic 3 is going to be imminently released all the way back to its supposed January 2020 release:

They've been making up release dates and specs pretty much continuously since then and been wrong with each one and they will be 'right' one day in the same way a stopped clock will always be right twice a day. Strangely despite being wrong almost all the time these rumour sites are still trusted and popular which makes no sense to me.

This nonsense has real consequences as the solid Mavic 3 Pro January 2020 release date wrongly predicted back in 2019 meant people were holding off from buying the Mavic 2 Pro since the Mavic 3 was imminent.
The fact that DJI is taking final orders for it's MAV2 and will not be selling anymore, implies either the MAV3 or something to replace it is coming soon OR the MAV2 line is being discontinued all together.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest