DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air 2 4K, Boulder Colorado, Gross Reservior

Feedback on improving video is more than welcomed! This is my 2nd video on the Mavic Air 2.

Great video from your neighbor up here in Estes Park! The only thing I found wrong with it, and I'm not trying to be the grammar police here, but at the beginning on the video title you spelled Boulder as "Bolder". It's good to see someone from Colorado on here. Doesn't seem to be many of us. Happy and safe flying!

Reactions: E90RAW and Jblah
Great video from your neighbor up here in Estes Park! The only thing I found wrong with it, and I'm not trying to be the grammar police here, but at the beginning on the video title you spelled Boulder as "Bolder". It's good to see someone from Colorado on here. Doesn't seem to be many of us. Happy and safe flying!
AHH spelling! lol i had it as boulden...then fixed it to bolder. lol crap!

Feedback on improving video is more than welcomed! This is my 2nd video on the Mavic Air 2.

Nice video. Beautiful area. The water levels really down. I don't mind your temporary spelling mishap, makes me feel I'm not alone. Welcome to instant gratification and publishing without someone else vetting. This is why I hold my emails for 24 if they are important.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser