DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 DJI Mavic Air 2 - My 2020 Footage

Unbelievable the number of folks waiting to pounce on someone for whatever reason, merely guessing at actual circumstance - Drone Police?!?

Unbelievable the number of folks waiting to pounce on someone for whatever reason, merely guessing at actual circumstance - Drone Police?!?
Unbelievable the number of people flying over crowded cities, above groups of people, during the night, close to airports, etc., and posting their works on YouTube... Just wishing to continue enjoying my hobby without being stopped one day due to the activity of these folks... ;)

Reactions: TreeHugger
Unbelievable the number of people flying over crowded cities, above groups of people, during the night, close to airports, etc., and posting their works on YouTube... Just wishing to continue enjoying my hobby without being stopped one day due to the activity of these folks... ;)
Indeed - but that isn't the case here, is it?

Nice video, well shot and edited.

And yes, I too wondered about the airliner clip. I have also thought about querying/confronting others about videos where the pilots fly over crowds and cities. Places I know I'm not allowed to, legally. But I also know regulations vary between regions and I don't know what qualifications or clearances the pilot may possess, so I leave it alone.

Regulations aside, common sense tells me to stay away from people and urban areas. But common sense sometimes seems to be in short supply.

Fly safe.

Nice video, well shot and edited.

And yes, I too wondered about the airliner clip. I have also thought about querying/confronting others about videos where the pilots fly over crowds and cities. Places I know I'm not allowed to, legally. But I also know regulations vary between regions and I don't know what qualifications or clearances the pilot may possess, so I leave it alone.

Regulations aside, common sense tells me to stay away from people and urban areas. But common sense sometimes seems to be in short supply.

Fly safe.
Thank you Barbara.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61