Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air 2 Pre-Order Special

Volatus Drones

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.empiredroneco.com
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to give you a heads up that we are offering an exclusive pre-order special for the DJI Mavic Air 2 release.
Pre-Order the DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo through Empire Drone and receive a free GPC Case ($109 Value)!

Everything you need to up your game AND protect your drone. Offer ends 5/6/2020.
DJI Mavic Air 2 Pre-Order Special | Empire Drone Company
EDC_Mavic_Air_2_Preorder.jpg

Best,
Sean

SEAN FALCONER
Co-Founder | Empire Drone Company LLC

office: (315)-743-4285 ext. 101
direct: (315)-592-2271
www.empiredroneco.com
14 Canalview Mall, Fulton, NY 13069
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Last edited:
That's a great deal, Are these guaranteed delivered by may 11 like all the other pre-orders?

When is the ETA for arrival of the order? Also will tax be added after purchasing? I see there is no tax charged when im in the checkout.

Same question as those above, what is a reasonable ETA if pre-ordering? I have an order with DJI, but based on some of the shipping estimates am debating cancelling and ordering through a different vendor.

Hey everyone quick update to answer your questions.

We will do our very best to get these pre-orders shipped ASAP (Free Shipping) in the order they were received around May 11th. The guaranteed delivery date of May 11th is pretty fluid at this point with shipping logistics surrounding Covid-19.

We are DJI Enterprise Dealers which gives us access to consumer stock. Tax is only charged if you reside in New York State. No out of state sales tax.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
DJI Mavic Air 2 Pre-Order Special | Empire Drone Company
Thanks for your interest!

SEAN FALCONER
Co-Founder | Empire Drone Company LLC
office: (315)-743-4285 ext. 101
direct: (315)-592-2271
www.empiredroneco.com
14 Canalview Mall, Fulton, NY 13069
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Cancelled my order with DJI, as soon as I see the notification that the cancellation went through will place an order with you guys. Hopefully, later today.

Reactions: Volatus Drones
Cancelled order with amazon. Bought with you guys. Great deal! Hope it comes sometime during week of release!

Yup, just placed my order as well. With all the stories of DJI not shipping until the 19th etc and being impatient, figured NY to VA would be a whole lot faster and the free case is the cherry on top.

California charges tax, is there tax added if I ordered from California?
Paul

Last edited:
The savings on the tax alone, makes it worth it!

I too made some "changes" and now continue waiting patiently....... ?

EDIT: Many other online sellers offer tax free as well. Only learned this later.

Last edited:
Same here! That’s a great deal!

Canceled from DJI yesterday when I read shipping would be long after received here at states, so I reordered from Empire Drone.

Last edited:
I also placed my pre-order with you, hoping it shows up before my birthday the week after release.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus