DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air 2; Vancouver, WA

Therabitier

Reactions
Located a DJI Mavic Air 2 in our offices lot. Suspect it either lost transmission due to the high powered lines out back or was running low on battery as someone witnessed landing, not falling. I have owned a Spark and currently a Mavic Pro, so co-workers decided to put the drone in my hands to track down owner. I am going to hold on to it for a while at the office, and have reached out to sources with the FAA registration number located on it. If you believe this is yours, please contact our office at 360-699-4403.

I am not going to hand this over to anyone who claims to have lost one, so please provide the date, time, and S/N if you want to claim it.

Truly hope the owner can find it.

Cheers.

Located a DJI Mavic Air 2 in our offices lot. Suspect it either lost transmission due to the high powered lines out back or was running low on battery as someone witnessed landing, not falling. I have owned a Spark and currently a Mavic Pro, so co-workers decided to put the drone in my hands to track down owner. I am going to hold on to it for a while at the office, and have reached out to sources with the FAA registration number located on it. If you believe this is yours, please contact our office at 360-699-4403.

I am not going to hand this over to anyone who claims to have lost one, so please provide the date, time, and S/N if you want to claim it.

Truly hope the owner can find it.

Cheers.

I'm sure you will have a happy pilot when they find out - or maybe not.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada