DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air: How to Check how many times a battery is charged?

vidjcb

Reactions

Once I bought my Mavic Air Fly More combo, I though It was enough having three batteries to do a decent job flying and taking some interesting footage.
First thing was, according to the specs, 21 minutes of flight time times 3 batteries would be over one total hour… WRONG.

Having a safe flight, it turns out that about 14-15 minutes is the real estimate depending on factors such weather conditions and distance.
That makes me to order five more batteries plus a generic parallel charger to have plenty of autonomy and flexibility.
I patiently waited for the batteries and charger, flying and learning the basics. Then the batteries finally were on my hands, I started changing and using them. However, I started seeing a warning message:

Inconsistent firmware found
Incompatibility issues may occur between some modules and the device
Continue update?
Slide to update

And yes, I did it once and twice, but because I bought five batteries, it took me some time to realize I had to do it with all my batteries.
Then I started wondering which batteries are being used the most. Obviously, the old ones but at the beginning I did not pay attention to that until I was able to check the detail taping the battery icon and then tap on Details.

I've made a short video to explain that.

vidjcb

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11