DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air: Lake Of Mirrors (Hazel Creek Lake)

Amckim2084

Reactions
I went out to Hazel Creek Lake to fly the DJI Mavic Air. It was a cloudy day and the lake had an awesome reflection of the clouds. It almost didn't look real sometimes but it was just that awesome. Ironically enough, the music is called "Song Of Mirrors" as well. I'm also proud of myself for some of the smooth movements I made. Especially at around 3:10 where you also see an awesome shot of the cloud reflections. Slowly but surly learning those slight stick movements for awesome shots.
Hope you enjoy!!!

Love the effect! Looks as if the edges of the lake are islands floating in the sky above the clouds.

It was awesome. I didn't realize how it looked til I got home and started editing. I noticed those edges too. The clouds were moving fast and it just looked like a green screen trick. So glad I went out flying today.

Awesome video! Surreal how the land seems to be floating in the clouds. But I think you could have done without the first minute of the video. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Amckim2084
Awesome video! Surreal how the land seems to be floating in the clouds. But I think you could have done without the first minute of the video. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for watching. I get that a lot about my longer videos lol. I like the buildup of this one. I hate taking a 16 min video down to a min or two. It’s my weakness lol.

Nice one, I know the feeling – what to cut & what to leave in is often a hard choice.

Thanks for watching. Hey I originally wanted the whole flight around the lake but couldn’t find an upbeat music that was 15 mins haha. The music I used was even cut short by a min and a half. It hurt ? lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots