DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air Vision Sensor/ System Calibration with Assistant 2

Possibly the screen size would be the resolution of the picture. Check the setting of your computer under your graphics. Or list what type of computer and operating system you are using. In the past, I have had no issues using my laptop. The assistant program was able to read everything it needed without asking my screen size.

Possibly the screen size would be the resolution of the picture. Check the setting of your computer under your graphics. Or list what type of computer and operating system you are using. In the past, I have had no issues using my laptop. The assistant program was able to read everything it needed without asking my screen size.
Thank you so much for your reply

Posting my experience here since its somwhat relevant. I had a mavic air that i wanted to sell, so i sent it to my local DJI repair center for a check. That way i could get written proof for the potential buyer that my drone was issue free. Btw, never had any problems with my drone. Well, after a day, the tech calls me and says that everything loooks good, but he cannot get the assistant 2 to callibrate the drone. He tried several things, and he also tried 2 more mavic air in the shop for comparison that had no issue calibrating. So he could not sign off on the condition of the drone. I took it home, connected to my pc and the drone calibrated without an issue. Called the DJI repair center and explained that i had used the original USB cable that came with the drone. He apologised but could not understand why he could not get it to calibrate himself after having tried multiple cables and pc.

Reactions: NOLADG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s