DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mavic Craigslist!

"floor model"? Do those even exist yet? And why on earth would anyone be selling them when the product just came out? I thought those were usually sold off when manufacturing is generally coming to a close.

Unless they're talking about the bike, it sounds fishy, I'd stay away (or better yet, call the authorities - I bet someone is missing their new drone)

See if he will meet you locally (in a safe public place of course).... if not, it's a scam...

Possibly stolen one from the store in NYC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mavic isn't only a drone. It's also a company that sells bicycle wheels. Maybe the seller is selling bike wheels..

Mavic isn't only a drone. It's also a company that sells bicycle wheels. Maybe the seller is selling bike wheels..

Is that why I'm having one hell of a time getting this thing to fly???

9b8329fe-cca1-4c7a-8bcb-ba7facacc531

Those are huge props and you're gonna need two more. Please send a picture once in the air.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

He is the guy on the boat selling Caseys
I offered him $500
but he didn't take it..
no controller..
I walked away..

They are going for 2k new in the box on eBay. I'm sure if this is Caseys and you could get the flight log to prove it, it would probably fetch twice that amount. Might be a good idea to see if it's registered

Saw same thing on my local craigslist. 99% it's a scam.

Also, Casey already got his back..

Did anyone ever follow through with that? Same listing in my area too. $800 cash or $600 worth of bitcoins. I asked for a pic of the drone along with the date and seller's paypal email just for kicks...

I actually talked with him last might. He has a new gmail address that was recently created. His name is Bob Smith.... He said he was in philly, then NYC, then said Rochester. He text me from a North Carolina phone number but called from a California phone number.... you make your own decision about this, but seems just TAD shady as ****.

Reactions: spikeanoid
IMG_0533.png
Here's what he sent me. Teach me to photoshop, Bob smith of NC.

Reactions: Easty

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie