DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The New DJI Mini 3 Pro Launch And Order Status!

Welcome to the forums Mike107!

Seems about the same as my wait was.
Mini 3 Pro and RC with Fly More Plus kit ordered 05/10/22 in the USA.
5/25/2022
06:18 AM
Label Created
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
United States

6/7/2022
07:28 PM

Origin Scan
Gardena, CA, United States

After you get the "origin scan", it should only be a couple of days. They ship 3 Day Select.

It seems that stock is even more limited now than it was at launch. :/
Yikes. 2 weeks from label to shipping. Patience...Patience...

Interesting other thing--Today I ordered an OM 5 handheld cell phone mount through the Father's day sale for my wife (reverse Fathers Day? She is a real gift...) and was $4 short of free shipping. I searched and searched for anything I could use at all in life to avoid a $17 shipping charge, and there was zilch,zero,nada not one single available accessory for drone, handheld, nor any miscellaneous thing I could find like a charger or memory card--not even a hat or tee shirt (they should have those, btw). Nope, I couldn't find a single thing to buy that wasn't either another drone or some very expensive item from a whole other line of products. Does $30savings - $17shipping = half father's day sale? Ha ha. She will probably love it and she is worth it.

Mike

Yikes. 2 weeks from label to shipping. Patience...Patience...

Interesting other thing--Today I ordered an OM 5 handheld cell phone mount through the Father's day sale for my wife (reverse Fathers Day? She is a real gift...) and was $4 short of free shipping. I searched and searched for anything I could use at all in life to avoid a $17 shipping charge, and there was zilch,zero,nada not one single available accessory for drone, handheld, nor any miscellaneous thing I could find like a charger or memory card--not even a hat or tee shirt (they should have those, btw). Nope, I couldn't find a single thing to buy that wasn't either another drone or some very expensive item from a whole other line of products. Does $30savings - $17shipping = half father's day sale? Ha ha. She will probably love it and she is worth it.

Mike
Yep, and the thing is that once the label is created, the order will change to "shipped" on the DJI store site. This ensures that you will no longer be able to apply for a refund. I'm not knocking the process, it's smart, especially for the patient customer, as DJI direct is going to be the fastest means to acquiring this little beauty.

Stock is VERY slim across the board for most DJI accessories. My wife and I both have OM 4's and love them. But now I have a Z Fold 3 and my OM 4 is useless unless I use my old Note 10+.

As I always say, "Happy wife happy life!" Haha, she agrees! 😂

UPS notified me that I should be getting a package today via email. Package says it’s 2.5 lbs. I asked my friend if his drone was 2.5 lbs for the mini 3 with RC, and he confirmed it was. His said shipper info was DJI SERVICE LLC, mine says ETCA 90304.
My DJI account still shows partially shipped and no movement. So who knows, we will find out today.

Got the M3P today. In the UK.
The drone box came in an unprotected bag only. Bit annoying as I’ve ordered packing tape from Amazon before and that was in a box with packing paper! Luckily the drone box isn’t damaged much. Just crushed corners. Got from a third party company.

I’ll take the drone out next week but need to register and sort insurance first as it’s my first drone!

Just got this email from Best Buy, Not looking good : ( I think it's time to search elsewhere, I should have place two orders with two different merchants and jumped on whichever came through first!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 12.16.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 12.16.14 AM.png
    317.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Sad
Reactions: HDSRaptor
No DJI official way here in UK . I think they emanate from Holland. Only the extra battery to come now. ND filters arrive tomorrow. Mavic 3 sold.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
I got this exact email, here in California.
That ticked me off, it’s like well if you don’t get it in the next 3 days we’re going to cancel your order!!! Seriously!

DJI deliveries are saying August 3rd for the Mini 3 with DJI RC. If Best Buy screws me I guess that’s my next step.
Hopefully Best Buy pulls through! 🤞🏻

Reactions: Rchawks
I do feel for you guys with BB orders. However, they were very clear from the start that their stock would be null for a long time. Keep in mind that the "official" launch is June 29th.

This was a unit that was/is in VERY high demand in a post-pandemic era. With launches like this it's always advised to order straight from DJI.

Reactions: crash3x and Rchawks
Yep, but I like the ease of the return if I'm not happy, as well as bonus points. To be honest I'm very happy with the MA2 and could always make due with that. If it does get cancelled I can pick one up later as you stated, but you never know what the future may hold (boy that says a lot, lol). with future changes and regs. I kind of get the feeling after 2024 my drone may be grounded. I was just hoping for a replacement of my Mavic Mini.;) Maybe I'll wait and buy the Mini 3 pro 2, lol.

Best Buy is still in limbo, my most recent update say expected delivery 6/22 - 6/25. I just talked to a rep and no additional info so guess we'll see.
I just placed a second order on Amazon, says shipping on 6/29, I have prime so hopefully if Best Buy is a bust and Amazon is on target I "should" get it by the 7/2
Just chatted with DJI & The fly more plus ships from DJI 7/28 said 3-5 days shipping to NY.
This blows lol!

Best Buy is still in limbo, my most recent update say expected delivery 6/22 - 6/25. I just talked to a rep and no additional info so guess we'll see.
I just placed a second order on Amazon, says shipping on 6/29, I have prime so hopefully if Best Buy is a bust and Amazon is on target I "should" get it by the 7/2
Just chatted with DJI & The fly more plus ships from DJI 7/28 said 3-5 days shipping to NY.
This blows lol!
👹 well there you go.

Reactions: crash3x
Amazon updated to an estimated delivery date of 7/1 from 7/8. My BB fly More plus order is the same as above. Delayed. We’ll see… not holding my breath on either order.

Amazon updated to an estimated delivery date of 7/1 from 7/8. My BB fly More plus order is the same as above. Delayed. We’ll see… not holding my breath on either order.
My Amazon order still says shipping 6/29 🤞🏻
My bb order still says by Saturday 6/25 but not holding my breath either.

Leaving for vacation 7/8 so hopefully I’ll get it from one or the other, other wise my A2s is coming along to no 250g + drone zone land!

Reactions: Rchawks
I am waiting for my local drone shop here (Canada) to get them in stock. They have been non-committal on the date, except to say “late June”. At least one Canadian retailer’s website had said June 24th, so I am praying that maybe tomorrow will be the arrival date. Anyone else in the same situation waiting on local retailers?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada