DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The New DJI Mini 3 Pro Launch And Order Status!

They charged my cc today for the add on package. Weird, they charged my cc with 2 different billings but it came out to 250.00 no word on the drone and sc

I'm in Canada, and ordered the Mini 3 (DJI RC) and Fly More Kit on May 25, and just got the notification from DJI that it's shipped (well, shipping information has been received, let's see when DHL actually gets it 😆). When I ordered, the target date was July 7, so I was surprised to see it move to "Shipped" this early. Maybe bodes well?

US resident here - both my Best Buy order and Amazon order are now saying ETA of July 13th or so. I’m sure the date will move up again at least a bit, but that sucks.

Mini 3 Pro ordered 5/24/22 from DJI with Flymore Plus kit, to the USA.
Drone arrived 6/23/22.
Flymore label created 6/24.
Thank Goodness.
It is absolute torture to fly on a single battery.

I still can't order any additional accessories at DJI site.

Please excuse the lack of proper photo technique. I just wanted to get it up in the air and move it around--It is a gem, but I couldn't resist the quick selfie.

Mike

Attachments

• Mike DJI First Full Flight 2022 06 24.jpg
    Mike DJI First Full Flight 2022 06 24.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 12
My BB package email says no later than 7-14 .......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....................................................

Got it at last brilliant amazingly quiet. Connecting and updating no problem at all, it got a little warm but nothing untoward. First flight boring but with the addition of a skyreat 8gb ND filter all settings as it came.

I'm in Canada, and ordered the Mini 3 (DJI RC) and Fly More Kit on May 25, and just got the notification from DJI that it's shipped (well, shipping information has been received, let's see when DHL actually gets it 😆). When I ordered, the target date was July 7, so I was surprised to see it move to "Shipped" this early. Maybe bodes well?
Arrived today! Both the drone and FMK. Looking forward to giving it a test run :)

Posted this in another thread but this belongs here too.

Placed an order with Best Buy on June 1st for the M3P & FMK. Got a bunch of emails in the last month saying the order is delayed and pushing the date out further and further. The latest update just said delayed with no date shown. After seeing the Best Buy website show stock for pickup in-store twice in the last 24 hours, I was annoyed that there was no update to the shipping date for my order

Thinking that people who bought the M3P at Best Buy for in-store pickup may get the drone before me (this weekend!) I decided to see who else had stuff in stock. Thanks to the forum members here who mentioned B&H having the FMK+ in stock and that Dronenerds also had the M3P with RC in stock, I went that route and ordered both this morning. Both the M3P and FMK+ are now shipping and set to arrive this weekend, fingers crossed.
Coming from my one and only drone, the Spark, this a much anticipated upgrade. Thanks again to all of the forum members here for sharing info and your knowledge.

Reactions: Drone Master
Just got (June 30) my CONFIRMATION tracking from B&H New York, through FedEx, will be here July 4th, Monday.
Talk about perfect timing. I bought it May15th. Not bad? Thoughts?
I don’t believe FedEx will be delivering on a national holiday, so most likely you will get Tuesday delivery.

What is up???
Now B&H NY has just updated the FedEx shipping instead of 7/4, the tracking promises 7/2 Saturday. Huh??? How did it get expedited? By two days no less. Crazy. Fingers crossed.
Excellent, hopefully they deliver.
I just received mine after a long preorder wait from Drone Nerds.
I had ordered the day of release. Wow! What a wait! Reminds me of when the original Mavic Pro was released. It took 6 weeks to get it.5EAFDC7C-E67C-4D88-91B4-5565FAFC4D3E.jpeg

FMK-1 delayed.jpg

My Choo-Choo had a Big Boo-Boo
Now I Don't Have Batteries for
The Big Boom-Boom.:(
FMK kit ordered from DJI 5/24/22 with M3P.

Reactions: andrew reeves
View attachment 151057

My Choo-Choo had a Big Boo-Boo
Now I Don't Have Batteries for
The Big Boom-Boom.:(
FMK kit ordered from DJI 5/24/22 with M3P.
That sucks, just as bad as the package is on a truck which is a city away (20 miles) and the expected delivery date is tuesday the 5th now. Seriously, its really going to sit on a truck for 4 days. That sucks.

That sucks, just as bad as the package is on a truck which is a city away (20 miles) and the expected delivery date is tuesday the 5th now. Seriously, its really going to sit on a truck for 4 days. That sucks.
My heart goes out to you. 100%. I had so wanted this for Independence Day stuff.

I am thinking this is God's way of slowing me down.
My sUAS system has become very unreliable, and he's keeping me on a short leash until it is figured out...

Best of luck to you.
Mike

Reactions: andrew reeves
My heart goes out to you. 100%. I had so wanted this for Independence Day stuff.

I am thinking this is God's way of slowing me down.
My sUAS system has become very unreliable, and he's keeping me on a short leash until it is figured out...

Best of luck to you.
Mike
Guess what...

Attachments

• 20220702_121036.jpg
    20220702_121036.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads