DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Mini Bundle - Costco $369

I just want to note, for those that dont know already, that this purchase requires a costco membership, which is $60/yr. FYI

Sweet deal if your a member, maybe even if your not, if your going to use the membership beyond this purchase?

I just want to note, for those that dont know already, that this purchase requires a costco membership, which is $60/yr. FYI

Sweet deal if your a member, maybe even if your not, if your going to use the membership beyond this purchase?
That is an excellent point I should have mentioned, in addition, many people do not know that even if you are not a member you can order online and they charge an additional 5%. Thanks for bringing that up Jzilla80.

Reactions: Flycaster
Has the Mini dropped that low? The price for that package is less than the MSRP of the Mini alone.

If you know someone who has a Costco membership, you can also ask them to buy you a gift card and you (or anyone for that matter) can use it at Costco. I have not tried to buy online, but have used it plenty of times at the B&M.

I still find it hard to believe Costco would be discounting that deep. The extra battery makes sense since that's what DJI is doing for their father's day sale, but the charging base retails for $39 and is not on sale so supposedly Costco is selling $438 worth of product for $369.
Granted that's only a 15.7% discount so maybe.

If DJI isn’t imposing a Minimum Advertised Price policy to their resellers, then Costco may just be using this popular item as a “loss leader.” For a $69 loss, Costco is betting you’re not going to stand all masked-up in that long, spaced-out line without filling your shopping cart with about $100+ in other merchandise.

And DJI probably figures that Mini’s getting re-sold in a few months, so they’ll sell a new MA2 or Mavic 2 shortly after that.

Reactions: Flycaster
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580