DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Mini - Korea Cinematic Footage

Nice :)
Really good to see video from that part of the World.
It looks rather quiet there, is this recent during the coronavirus ? Or it could be early morning.

Is this Seoul ?
It looks like it might be checking the river, and city layout etc on google maps.

I find it strange the opening scenes, buildings . . . it's like Henry Ford and his cars, only "you can have any colour, as long as it's white".

Edit - typo.

Last edited:
Looks so peaceful, nice blooming.

Hold tight, wish you well !

Reactions: SANGHYUK
Nice :)
Really good to see video from that part of the World.
It looks rather quiet there, is this recent during the coronavirus ? Or it could be early morning.

Is this Seoul ?
It looks like it might be checking the river, and city layout etc on google maps.

I find it strange the opening scenes, buildings . . . it's like Henry Ford and his cars, only "you can have any colour, as long as it's white".

Edit - typo.

Areas shown in the video were filmed in downtown Seoul and the metropolitan area.

0:32 The river is connected to the Han River in Seoul.

Thank you for watching[emoji6]

Thankyou, some great footage. At 0.19 that intersection would look awesome if you did timelapse recording. I have a Mavic 2 Zoom, not sure if you can do that with the Mavic Mini or not?

great video! did you shoot in 2.7k or 1080p? and what about in editing? looks so clear for a mavic mini! maybe, i am doing something wrong? also, did you need to get permissions to fly over the city shots? thanks!

Lovely flight!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun