DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pro crash water. Data evaluation

cool338

Reactions
Hello, I hope you can help me.

A mavic pro has fallen into the water for reasons beyond scrutiny.
Unfortunately we do not get droned to value them.
I only have the flight data from the RC.
Could someone look at them?

The pilot told me:
"There are only a few meters of which have been with a SUP in the water they have observed ...... have said that is without any spin or anything like a stone fell down.
I just stood then just flown to the shore with max. speed but only about 2 m "

MfG Köhler

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2017-06-16_12-34-03.txt
    194.1 KB · Views: 19
That log is from last June. Seems a long time to wait to try to analyze it. Anyway, there are no data in the log that give a definitive explanation, since it simply stops with no abnormal entries. That generally means sudden power failure or battery disconnect. The aircraft was flying full speed south in sport mode and then executed a very sudden left turn to head north just before it failed. My guess would be the battery disconnected, but it's just a guess.

Reactions: cool338
That log is from last June. Seems a long time to wait to try to analyze it. Anyway, there are no data in the log that give a definitive explanation, since it simply stops with no abnormal entries. That generally means sudden power failure or battery disconnect. The aircraft was flying full speed south in sport mode and then executed a very sudden left turn to head north just before it failed. My guess would be the battery disconnected, but it's just a guess.
Thank you very much.

Your analysis is always true.
Many Thanks[emoji5]

MfG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS