DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro No Video Feed in DJI Go App

royalpeeps

Reactions
I had a rough landing. Now when I turn on everything I'm not getting a video feed in the DJI Go app. Just a black screen where the live feed should be and the yellow focus box that acts like it's trying to focus on something. And the camera controls (record button and the switch between the camera and video camera) are greyed out. Any ideas? Help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Masheen it's not even my drone.was doing the flight video for a vehicle repair shop and it's one of the guy who works there. So no DJI CareRefresh. And gimbal flat ribbon been replaced.

The drone went rogue while filming and hit a wall and crashed to the ground. The camera snapped off of the Gimbal Vibration Absorbing Board. So I ordered a new board and replaced that and I also replaced the Gimbal Flexible Flat Pcb Gimbal Ribbon Cable because it was torn. Put everthing back together and the gimbal works like a champ. Only prob I have is no video feed on the DJI Go app and not recording.

Last edited:
Yes. I know there is a camera control cable too. If that was damaged would that cause no camera feed? I didn't replace that one. But it looked fine.

And I think the ribbon cable is only for the function of the gimbal movement and not the camera function.

Man that's the info I needed. I was wondering if that cable is the issue with the video. I couldn't tell if it was damaged or not but it has to be. You are AWESOME!!!. Now just need to order this part and hopefully it fixes the issue.

Reactions: Masheen
Oh I will def do that. I'll post everything to here. Hopefully I will be back flying and filming in a few days.

Reactions: Masheen
I had a rough landing. Now when I turn on everything I'm not getting a video feed in the DJI Go app. Just a black screen where the live feed should be and the yellow focus box that acts like it's trying to focus on something. And the camera controls (record button and the switch between the camera and video camera) are greyed out. Any ideas? Help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
I haven't read the thread, but are you getting any errors?

Pity someone couldn't devise a plug n play part for the gimbal unit. Those cables seem to be very vulnerable in any type of hard landing,
I agree with you. From my research on all of this it seems this is something that is really common with a lot of people and these drones crashing/hard landings. But I guess this is a business and how they make their money. repairs.

It sounds like you may need to log in to the DJI Go 4 app. Check to make sure you can sync your flight records.
Thought I replied back earlier but it must not have went thru. I am logged into the Go app. I actually had 2 videos on there that I guess recorded yesterday when I hit the record button. This was without the sd card in so it recorded to the drone. But the recordings we just black. Had sound but no picture.

Thought I replied back earlier but it must not have went thru. I am logged into the Go app. I actually had 2 videos on there that I guess recorded yesterday when I hit the record button. This was without the sd card in so it recorded to the drone. But the recordings we just black. Had sound but no picture.
This may sound odd, but try to reformat the SD card.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair