DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro Owners Group - Facebook

boone

Reactions
I just wanted to share with this group a recent experience I had with this facepalm group. After contributing to this group for months, I was kicked from it tonight. Now, I'm an admin myself on more than a few forums and groups, and I won't ever apologize for kicking someone who is being a jerk to the group. Not my crime, though. There was a thread that apparently got heated. I have no idea, I just assume that because the thread I commented on was updated by a mod and said to not troll (rookie). So I commented that I didn't even want to troll the thread unlil I was told not to (as in a joke only a dumb*** could miss), and I got a swift reply from Tony Owens that I could tone it down or get the ban hammer. Not knowing Tony from any other moron with just barely enough sense to turn on a computer, I will confess to being less than compliant with these misguided demands from a stranger. Nevertheless, here I find myself yet again at the crossroads of life, wondering where the winds will take me. Like you, I really don't know, but I'm eager to find out. But I can promise you, wherever I end up, it won't be a place that puts morons in a position to throttle my voice. Good riddance.

Well said. I am a member on two active forums only. MavicPilot and InspirePilot. I know for a fact that a lot of Joe Average like to be important and they do like this. I'm a General Manager at a multi million dollar project. And I'm fine

People are idiots. Not all of them, but most of them. The internet makes them feel important and they lose sight of themselves. I primarily hang around Wikipedia and am administrator there. It's not a glamorous position. We are pretty much there for cleanup, but some users let the power of adminship go their head.

award.jpg I would be devastated if I got kicked off a facebook forum .

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121