DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro Pre-Flight Checklist

PilotSmith

Reactions
does anyone have a good DJI Mavic Pro Pre-Flight Checklist for flying under Part 107

Reactions: Kodak
does anyone have a good DJI Mavic Pro Pre-Flight Checklist for flying under Part 107

If you mean a good checklist (pre-flight, safety, setup, flight) then here's mine. See the PDF.

Also, RTH Setup.

If you mean something akin to an 107 operations compliance checklist, I can't help you.

Maybe plagiarize sections as needed from http://research.umich.edu/sites/default/files/resource-download/outdoor_flight_ops_manual_v1.2.pdf

Products such as: DroneLogbook may help you as well.

This is GREAT.. .would you mind sharing it in data version? pages or word

Alan - nice work! Thanks so much for sharing. Its too windy to fly here at the moment (newbie) so I spent an hour or so making up a checklist for myself. Its a great learning experience and any advice welcomed.

I've copied bits from you and others (Chas D) as well as the various DJI videos and tips. I've printed it back-to-back and laminated the result. My plan is to carry it in my back pack (DroneGuard BP 250).

Attachments

• MPP Pre-Flight Checklist.pdf
    378.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
THIS is my posted Part 107 detailed checklist in both PDF and Excel formats. Please feel free to adapt it to your needs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000