DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro Propellers

Where do you buy OEM DJI Mavic Pro Propellers. DJI Store no longer has them ??
Im surprised they have delisted them so quickly
you can still get them on Amazon or from DJI approved dealers ,it is possible to use the low noise props from the MPP as well and Master Air Screw props are a good alternative

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I looked on Amazon and all the ones i found were aftermarket. (I have a MPP and was after those props)
I was concerned about warranty so i was looking for OEM but ill have a look at the masters

Unfortunately I am in Australia. Its not available on the amazon.com.au store.
If i search for that exact name in the Au amazon store it comes up with fakes.
Sorry, I did not know that. Maybe MAS is the way to go.

Its a bit concerning that DJI has basically stopped supporting the mavic pro so quickly in Australia. I won't be buying another DJI product if that is what is happening.

Hi Adedrone,
We had a similar discussion a few days ago on this forum. I didn’t mention that I bought a set of props from MAS in the States. It took 7 weeks to get to the NT, they’re a worthwhile investment and I’m running them on my MPP. Have a good day.

Hi Adedrone,
We had a similar discussion a few days ago on this forum. I didn’t mention that I bought a set of props from MAS in the States. It took 7 weeks to get to the NT, they’re a worthwhile investment and I’m running them on my MPP. Have a good day.

I actually just got some from my local walmart online. Luckily they had only the golden tipped ones which I needed for my MPP. But to relate to your post, and Adedrone or anyone else, MAS definitely increases overall performance of the MPP., at least IMO. Flying in Normal mode is significantly enhanced, as well as the overall reduced noise, which is comparable to the golden-tipped ones, again IMO.

To be safe i got bothn as well as the standard OEM. I figured just in case DJI decides to take their time restocking their inventory.

I actually just got some from my local walmart online. Luckily they had only the golden tipped ones which I needed for my MPP.
Would you be able to post some pictures of the Walmart props and boxes please. I’m interested to see if they are genuine DJI. The area of the prop where the size is indicated would be the area to check.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Romulus Archibald
Just got some info back from their official supplier. DJI has end of life'ed the Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum so you won't be able to get parts for them much any more. E.g. tough luck buy a new drone (even though we were selling them <12 months ago). Understandable stopping manufacturing and stopping non essential accessories but killing the production of the consumerables so quickly after them leaving market is pretty poor form i think.

Reactions: Romulus Archibald
The MP is 4 years old already, the MPP not far behind. In technology like this, products EOL quickly, including common replacement parts. DJI won't be alone in this.

I hesitate to call props and batteries as truly consumables. Maintenance parts maybe but they don't really get consumed like toner.

The MP is 4 years old already, the MPP not far behind. In technology like this, products EOL quickly, including common replacement parts. DJI won't be alone in this.

I hesitate to call props and batteries as truly consumables. Maintenance parts maybe but they don't really get consumed like toner.
its not when they started its when they ended selling that dictates the duration to end of life. my mpp is still in warranty. so they end of lifed at a very short time frame.

yes batteries and props are consumables by definition. they have a life span shorter than the product that depends on them and they are consumed and replaced.

Thats cool that @Starz was giving out props! Seems like I should have been on this thread earlier!!!!

And yea thats lame to learn the news from DJI. Its what motivated me to get more of these props. The local stores in my area are still selling MPPs but no longer carry any of their parts or accessories. Its pretty much why I got MAS as well as OEM props from Walmart online, to prepare for the future.

Also sorry for the delay @Starz, im posting the shipment I received as requested.

Another fallback would the silver tip for the mavic 2 series. You would need to trim about an 1/8 inch off the ends of them to clear on the rear of a mavic pro or mpp.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42