DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Mavic PRO.

Alexander71

Reactions
Hello! I have a issue with my DJI mavic pro. I bought the drone the other day and it’s in the perfect condition but, if I’m not using the sport-mode the drone flying very slow. I flew it today and there was no wind at all. But still very slow. I turned off the beginner mode as well. Any ideas on what it can be?

/ Alexander

Hello! I have a issue with my DJI mavic pro. I bought the drone the other day and it’s in the perfect condition but, if I’m not using the sport-mode the drone flying very slow. I flew it today and there was no wind at all. But still very slow. I turned off the beginner mode as well. Any ideas on what it can be?

/ Alexander
welcome to the forum,if you are using the prop guards it will restrict the flight envelope,and cause it to fly slow ,also if you have it in tripod mode it will fly slow as well

Hi! Thank you. I don’t use prop guards and it’s not I tripod mode either. Is there any chance I can delete all the settings that the pre owner used?

Reactions: old man mavic
If you haven't yet, you need to enable "Multiple Flight Modes" in the DJI GO 4 app. This threw me a bit of a loop at first.

Edit: Never mind. I misread the question and thought it was referring to sport mode being slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexander71
Hi! Thank you. I don’t use prop guards and it’s not I tripod mode either. Is there any chance I can delete all the settings that the pre owner used?
have you read the DJI download manual that will help you understand the settings ,have you done any updates ,you can of course delete the present settings and choose you own

have you read the DJI download manual that will help you understand the settings ,have you done any updates ,you can of course delete the present settings and choose you own

Sometimes I feel like my drone is going slow too, especially after switching right out of sport mode. I'm keeping a close eye on it but I think in the end nothing is really wrong with my drone. Perhaps it's a mental thing where Ive been going really fast and got used to that, then i flip to normal and settle down and it just FEELS like lots crawling. Ive noticed if i go back to SPORT after this happens, fly a few hundred feet, then when I go back to normal again it's fine.

If you haven't yet, you need to enable "Multiple Flight Modes" in the DJI GO 4 app. This threw me a bit of a loop at first.

Edit: Never mind. I misread the question and thought it was referring to sport mode being slow.
There's a sport mode switch on the side of the RC controller. But I need to have the app to actually enable it. Seems funny doesn't it?

Sometimes I feel like my drone is going slow too, especially after switching right out of sport mode. I'm keeping a close eye on it but I think in the end nothing is really wrong with my drone. Perhaps it's a mental thing where Ive been going really fast and got used to that, then i flip to normal and settle down and it just FEELS like lots crawling. Ive noticed if i go back to SPORT after this happens, fly a few hundred feet, then when I go back to normal again it's fine.
On a cheaper drone, I switch into sport mode on it, and it is definitely more responsive as normal mode is mushy. Maybe same thing happening here. But the difference is definite.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest