DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI May 15th announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billyboy72

Reactions
Well the email shows a women swimming under water so im going with a brand new #Spark? Lmao. Doesn't anyone have any insight on the new submarine drone or whatever it may be. Its a sub its def a sub

Join us over in the existing conversation here:

Reactions: dirkclod
Good luck to DJI if it's a Gopro clone, with the 7, Gopro has a excellent product a 399.00. The stabilized video on the 7 vs 6 is a major improvement.

To bad DJI can't spend a bit of time fixing the issues around P4 Vr 2.0. I realize it's no longer available, but a lot of them were sold to pilots expecting similar quality to other DJI products which is not the case.

Paul C

Good luck to DJI if it's a Gopro clone, with the 7, Gopro has a excellent product a 399.00. The stabilized video on the 7 vs 6 is a major improvement.

To bad DJI can't spend a bit of time fixing the issues around P4 Vr 2.0. I realize it's no longer available, but a lot of them were sold to pilots expecting similar quality to other DJI products which is not the case.

Paul C
If it were me I’d leave the under water drones to others for the time being and perfect the products they already have but that email is pointing below for sure

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_fa2.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_fa2.jpeg
    656.1 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: Paul2660
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads