DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Meets Transport Canada Requirements for Flights Near People

Harrison443

Reactions
I just got two emails from Transport Canada, one for each registered drone (Phantom 4 and Mavic 2). I expect it's new registration certificates (can't log in until I get home).

I have a registered MPP, so-far no email from the feds. I will keep looking. The Transport Canada published list shows the DJI Mavic Pro as approved for some Advanced Operations but not the Mavic Pro Platinum.

I checked my TC Account and my registered MPP is still not listed as ‘approved’. I think I will email TC and politely ask why not. They list the Mavic Professional but not the Mavic Professional Platinum. No big deal, as I do not plan on flying my MPP in controlled airspace (Class A-F) anytime soon.

Wonder if they will ever be approved for the third one.... Very few seem to meet that requirement. Fingers crossed.

I have a registered MPP, so-far no email from the feds. I will keep looking. The Transport Canada published list shows the DJI Mavic Pro as approved for some Advanced Operations but not the Mavic Pro Platinum.

Which I honestly find ridiculous as DJI Mavic Pro Platinum is a little bit more advanced than Mavic Pro. I sent an email to Transport Canada and DJI. I will keep you posted once they respond.

A colleague and I are having the same issue with the Platinum edition of the Mavic Pro (i.e. SAFE Assurances not showing up on CofR). Did you get a response yet from Transport and/or DJI? I've got emails in as of yesterday but so far nothing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett