DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji mini 2 controller with any simulator

Luke050

Reactions
Hi,
I have dji mini 2 and i Would like to train using some simulator. I know that it is not supported in DJI simulator but now im looking for any third party simulator which will work with this controller.

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Don’t know of any simulations that will connect. Best thing is to get that little lovely and get some air time. You have a great little drone there and she is very forgiving.
Regards

Reactions: Grazuncle
I use an XBox controller with the DJI Sim. No it's not the same as using the DJI controller but it does give you a good idea of how to control the drone. I've learned how to manually circle around something while keeping it in frame (and some of the other shots), not using the built in automatic shots.

You can't access most of the setting using the XBox controller and the Mini 2 is not in the Sim but I used the Spark to get some practice on flying and how the drone will react to the sticks. Going forward, back, up, down and sideways is easy. What is harder is forward, yaw, sideways and height all at the same time. This will at least get you some idea on how all of these factors relate to each other in real time.

Amen to that..

Just look up the requirements in advance..I did it the wrong way. Bought the controller (Xbox One) then found out I needed better graphics performance.
But.. still worth it, for me.

You can't access most of the setting using the XBox controller and the Mini 2 is not in the Sim but I used the Spark to get some practice on flying and how the drone will react to the sticks.
You can connect the Mavic 2 controller to the DJI sim but you can't get all the settings with that controller either. You would think that DJI would have updated the sim to accomdate the thousands of newer units that they've sold over the last 3 years.

The OP has a Mini 2
My point was to say that even with controllers that connect the experience isn't so wonderful. In fact, for good or bad, the missions DJI allows you to fly with a M2 controller is all in Atti mode. I don't think DJI has addressed their sim for an update for years but now have one that the FPV flyers can use for training. In this case legacy drones have a better experience than any of their "newer" drones, newer meaning less than 3 years in the markeplace.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada