DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AVInteractive

Reactions
HI, I've been using drone logbook to store all our flight data from Mavic Pro 2 for a couple of years no problem.
Having just bought a Mini 2 I've tried to import the flight logs but unsuccessfully.

Has anyone else had a similar problem and or solution when using Mini 2 and DRONE LOGBOOK?

thanks

I imagine that you use the mobile device .TXT log for this ...

As of DJI FLY app v1.2.2 the .TXT log have a new encryption (not for earlier versions) ... so far only AirData.com have managed to decrypt it... Furthermore the mobile device .DAT log is encrypted for the MINI 2 ... no one besides DJI can read that.

No fix for this so far I'm afraid ...

I export the DATA from DJI Go 4 using the synchronise option with our DJI cloud account and then access the same cloud account with drone logbook.
The DJI fly app with the Mini 2 also syncs with the DJI cloud account, the error comes when downloading with drone logbook. You may very well be correct although we don't directly use. TXT file.

May have to find another flight Logging APP as flights have to be recorded as per our CAA approved operations manual.

Even if you go over & upload to the DJI cloud service it's the .TXT log you use ... what's happening is that when the log goes into Drone Logbook they can't decrypt it as the encryption is new from DJI FLY v1.2.2. Logs coming from a lower version of the FLY app should still work & logs from GO4 work (but can't be used for the Mini 2).

As of now I don't think you've got any alternatives for the Mini 2 besides the FLY app ... both Litchi & other 3:rd party (waypoint mission biased apps) are at most in beta phase.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent