DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 2 Fly App 1.2.4 Update fixes Compass error

From the footage it seems that before the update the orientation of the controller's antenna was off by 180 deg instead of 90 ?

From the footage it seems that before the update the orientation of the controller's antenna was off by 180 deg instead of 90 ?
It appeared that way from the brief footage of the old app, but putting several hours on it I can confirm that it was off consistently by 90 degrees on mine as well as most other pilots. Good observation though! It seems very accurate now.

Reactions: lowellton
@Paleomanjim May I ask what mic and recording setup you’re using to do your commentary? It’s quite good!
I'm using the Screen Recorder App downloaded for free from the iPhone app store. Interesting thing is I had this app on my iPhone 6 and just upgraded to the iPhone 12, but the app actually worked better or at least the video was smoother on the old iPhone 6. The app records whatever is on the phone screen and then puts that recording into the Photos app. I'm a low tech guy but it works well for me.

Reactions: TheDude
I'm using the Screen Recorder App downloaded for free from the iPhone app store. Interesting thing is I had this app on my iPhone 6 and just upgraded to the iPhone 12, but the app actually worked better or at least the video was smoother on the old iPhone 6. The app records whatever is on the phone screen and then puts that recording into the Photos app. I'm a low tech guy but it works well for me.
Thanks for the info! I'm all about the simplest solution that gets the job done without standing out for the wrong reasons. I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the audio quality of the mic on the phone while you're outside. Hah, go figure about the old phone working better. Hopefully that'll be addressed with an update for the new phone and iOS.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S