DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mini 3 pro crash

i love drones

Reactions
yeah my mini 3 pro crashed... dunno if it's the first crash here... well all because of me... I don't want to talk about what happened but it seems like the drone is OK anyways. Propellers cracked but I changed them. but I'm not sure what to do because i have two cracks. one on the gimbal (not on the camera or motor) and another on the gimbal hold like the "cheeks" yeah it was supposed to have a crack where it connects but now it doesn't connect perfectly. think DJI need to have some kind of gimbal protecter that is used during flight. that will reduce the damage.

If you look at the quite a few of the pre release 'leaked' photos, one of those cheek seams was displaced and I think some photos showed a drone that had lost one side of the gimbal's roll arm.
Any added protection will increase the weight.
Every design will have a place where it is 'weak' or perhaps "where damage shows up more frequently" because if you strengthen one area somewhere else becomes the most susceptible to damage area.

If you look at the quite a few of the pre release 'leaked' photos, one of those cheek seams was displaced and I think some photos showed a drone that had lost one side of the gimbal's roll arm.
Any added protection will increase the weight.
Every design will have a place where it is 'weak' or perhaps "where damage shows up more frequently" because if you strengthen one area somewhere else becomes the most susceptible to damage area.
well, isn't the mini 3 pro already released during May? i am just a normal user and i wanna know if it is worth fixing because it is a bit damaged but i can still use it perfectly.

well, isn't the mini 3 pro already released during May? i am just a normal user and i wanna know if it is worth fixing because it is a bit damaged but i can still use it perfectly.
Just as a matter of interest, be aware that DJI use paper seals and glue caps to cover some screws etc. if those are destroyed then any warranty and or care refresh may be rendered invalid. That said I found what looks to be at least 4 youtube showing the dismantling of a Mini 3, you might like to try a search for "dismantle DJI Mini 3" in youtube.
What are dji repair costslike inside China?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom