DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mini battery crisis

Reactions
So I revived a DJI for Christmas as a present been into drones and Ariel photography for a short while, however the person that gifted me the drone didn’t see the point in the fly more kit and it was more money. Fair enough if it’s not for yourself they said to me it’s ok ... you can just get other accessories as you see fit. HOWWWWWEVER DJI are now not selling the batteries separate and are declining to say that they are receiving any more in the future so will we have to relay on external company’s making some because I can’t fly on one battery.

pretty annoyed that every other drone you can buy batteries for.

Reactions: m80116
So I revived a DJI for Christmas as a present been into drones and Ariel photography for a short while, however the person that gifted me the drone didn’t see the point in the fly more kit and it was more money. Fair enough if it’s not for yourself they said to me it’s ok ... you can just get other accessories as you see fit. HOWWWWWEVER DJI are now not selling the batteries separate and are declining to say that they are receiving any more in the future so will we have to relay on external company’s making some because I can’t fly on one battery.

drones direct are saying available from the 4th feb on their website

The Batteries are on the website as viewed from the UK at £45 each but out of stock at the moment. There is a button to press to be notified when they are back in stock so I assume they are not fibbing about that. Note that the Chinese are all on holiday for two weeks so there may be a delay to stocking, order processing and shipping.

Perhaps just annoyed me on a model even if they didn’t predict it to be as big as it has been that I can’t order other ones now. Almost have to restrict my flight time. Iv subscribed to get them when there back in stock and yes I’m from Uk so not paying import charges and taxes on when’s from outside Europe

Suspect they'll be plentiful in stock after Chinese New year but in the meantime if you don't mind the charge time just get yourself a powerbank with QC3 support and you can recharge a battery in the field in about 60-80mins

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3