DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini refurb just for Litchi?

nick779

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I'm new to any of the aftermarket control apps but I've wanted to try them for a while now. I just bought another Mini 2 after selling my old one, but the SDK for Litchi hasn't been released yet.

I'm thinking about looking for a used Mini (if I can find one cheap) to exclusively use with Litchi but was wondering what your experiences have been with the app and waypoint missions on the Mini.

Appreciate any comments!

Edit: I just read that Litchi is only able to use the "Virtual Sticks" API so that defeats the purpose for me. NVM

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to any of the aftermarket control apps but I've wanted to try them for a while now. I just bought another Mini 2 after selling my old one, but the SDK for Litchi hasn't been released yet.

I'm thinking about looking for a used Mini (if I can find one cheap) to exclusively use with Litchi but was wondering what your experiences have been with the app and waypoint missions on the Mini.

Appreciate any comments!

Edit: I just read that Litchi is only able to use the "Virtual Sticks" API so that defeats the purpose for me. NVM
The Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 / Phantom 4 Pro can all be used with Litchi. These drones are aging a bit now but work well and prices are dropping because they are mature products. Deals are out there but you may have to dig a bit harder to find one at a good price.... I have bought several of them locally from 300-500 dollars with plenty of batteries and extras.

The Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 / Phantom 4 Pro can all be used with Litchi. These drones are aging a bit now but work well and prices are dropping because they are mature products. Deals are out there but you may have to dig a bit harder to find one at a good price.... I have bought several of them locally from 300-500 dollars with plenty of batteries and extras.
I'd buy a Mavic without thinking for ~$350

Hi everyone,

Appreciate any comments!

I got a mini 1.0. My mini 2 has been parked every since. And I use Dronelink. better results than litchi. more money but must better. (opinion)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada