DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mini SE camera stopped working

Modaea

Reactions
Hey sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find an answer so I thought maybe some kind soul here could help me out. Everything was working fine on my drone until a put an SD card in it to record flights, as soon as I put the SD card in and fired up the drone the screen just showed up black and I haven't been able to get it back to being able to see anything. It just stays on a black screen, I can fly it and all I just can no longer see the view of the drone from my phone. Would anyone be able to guide me in the right direction? Thank you for your time!

Hey sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find an answer so I thought maybe some kind soul here could help me out. Everything was working fine on my drone until a put an SD card in it to record flights, as soon as I put the SD card in and fired up the drone the screen just showed up black and I haven't been able to get it back to being able to see anything. It just stays on a black screen, I can fly it and all I just can no longer see the view of the drone from my phone. Would anyone be able to guide me in the right direction? Thank you for your time!
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Have you tried other cables? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Reactions: SuperSkymaster
Check whether the camera is set to auto exposure or manual exposure, (lower right of the screen at a guess).

Reactions: GFields
If you remove the card so you get it back? Have you tried no card, or a different card? Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22