DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji mini SE

Kerri

Reactions
Hi I'm a first time Drone owner,
I have recently bought myself a dji mini SE and today took it out for the first time and the front right motor is very stiff and wont spin so it wont take off.
I get a message come up on my screen saying motor unable to operate. How do i fix this as i cant find anything on the internet.
please help.

Hi I'm a first time Drone owner,
I have recently bought myself a dji mini SE and today took it out for the first time and the front right motor is very stiff and wont spin so it wont take off.
I get a message come up on my screen saying motor unable to operate. How do i fix this as i cant find anything on the internet.
please help.
Return it to seller as faulty, cheers Len

Welcome to the forum from the outback of Australia. Consensus is in return to the retailer. You get so wound up for your first flight and that happens, very disappointing.
Regards

If new and bought from a shop then I'd return it as defective. If second hand and bought via the internet, what buyer protection is offered by the hosting website?
If ebay and if ebays T&C there are the same as here(UK) then check the definition of the condition category that it was sold under. Ebay's definitions of the various categories trump any blurb the seller puts in the advert. Take note of what ebay say about the method of return, who pays the return carriage and the amount of the refund.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada