" " Without Controller
Flymore kit
DJI 30W Charger
" " "
DJI 2-way Charger Plus 3 Unboxed Never used Batteries
DJI RC Unboxed Unwrapped/sealed
Mini3 Pro Unboxed/Unwrapped with accessories box
Hi there,
What’s the price on the mini pro 3?, if you still have it? And what are the accessories?
Many thanks, Stu

How much do you want to pay?
I have Fly Mor e kit or separate batteries
Ask and you shall receive.
I can do the M3P from £560 then extra for the other items

Depends if you have them sealed in the box or open box.
The only thing I don't have sealed in the box is the drone with No RC (never touched and only taken from a box with a DJI RC). Everything else is up to you!

How much do you want to pay?
I have Fly Mor e kit or separate batteries
Ask and you shall receive.
I can do the M3P from £560 then extra for the other items

Depends if you have them sealed in the box or open box.
The only thing I don't have sealed in the box is the drone with No RC (never touched and only taken from a box with a DJI RC). Everything else is up to you!
😆 Well obviously as little as possible 😉 Be looking for the M3P with the DJI RC (the one with the screen) and maybe extra battery and battery charger?? No bothered about being from open box as long as it new and doesn’t effect the warranty. Thanks for quick reply. Stu

Sealed with DJI RC £760 (if you just wanted the RC, I separate them)
I would preferably like to sell 3 Batts with a Hub as I cracked open a few kits. This would be about £200
Or I could mix things up and get complicated with an open drone from 1 box and open DJI RC from another for about £750
I do have a battery new sealed but that is for just another M3P drone I have. (sorry!)

Hi,
So not a great difference in price between M3P & RC sealed and ones that aren’t? I can pick up a Fly More kit for about £130 in the BF sales (but would forgo the bag, props and cable if you have a price on x2 batts and hub??) what’s the best price you could do the M3P & and an RC controller? Whatever configuration gives best price. Many thanks.

Sealed with DJI RC £760 (if you just wanted the RC, I separate them)
I would preferably like to sell 3 Batts with a Hub as I cracked open a few kits. This would be about £200
Or I could mix things up and get complicated with an open drone from 1 box and open DJI RC from another for about £750
I do have a battery new sealed but that is for just another M3P drone I have. (sorry!)
I thought I hit reply yesterday (but obviously not!)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake