DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mobile SDK for Android Latest Version 4.16

Aairon

Reactions
If you have been following the possibility of using Litchi with the Mavic Mini SE and some of the other newer products you will know it depends on the proper SDK being released. Also if you've been following the DJI site this is supposed to be the one that Litchi folks were waiting on?> Fingers crossed here.

Latest post from the developers forum

DJI-William commented 7 days ago
4.16 will support Android 12, and will release next week.

Latest post from the developers forum

DJI-William commented 7 days ago
4.16 will support Android 12, and will release next week.
4.16 is available to developers right now!
If you have been following the possibility of using Litchi with the Mavic Mini SE and some of the other newer products you will know it depends on the proper SDK being released. Also if you've been following the DJI site this is supposed to be the one that Litchi folks were waiting on?> Fingers crossed here.
github.com

GitHub - dji-sdk/Mobile-SDK-Android: DJI Mobile SDK for Android: http://developer.dji.com/mobile-sdk/

DJI Mobile SDK for Android: DJI Developer - GitHub - dji-sdk/Mobile-SDK-Android: DJI Mobile SDK for Android: DJI Developer
github.com
github.com

Reactions: Howard70
All that is available in the developers download section is 4.15.1 and github shows 4.15 as the latest.

Attachments

• sdk.png
    sdk.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 8
  • sdkgithub.png
    sdkgithub.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 7
Scroll down to find the link to register with DJI as a developer and download the SDK from DJI. That's where I bailed out. I did some code development in C++, Javascript, and php years ago but I'm not up to working with the SDK for drones. I didn't confirm whether the new SDK has been posted

My first screenshot attachment is showing the download that is available on the developers site. See the top left where is says DJI Developer.

Just downloaded 4.16 for Android, but all of the documentation references and old version of Android Studio, which means interpreting old Android Studio functionality and implementing in the latest version. Since I haven't used Android Studio much, and the older versions thereof not at all, this could be a challenge. If I get it figured out I'll start a new thread.

Just downloaded 4.16 for Android, but all of the documentation references and old version of Android Studio, which means interpreting old Android Studio functionality and implementing in the latest version. Since I haven't used Android Studio much, and the older versions thereof not at all, this could be a challenge. If I get it figured out I'll start a new thread.
What are you planning on doing with it? 🙂

Not sure yet, but I was thinking that my first project would be to figure out how to add waypoints programmatically.

Nah. Been too busy with other things. Moving from retirement to semi-retirement and studying for Part 107 at the same time is consuming a lot of resources. I will update this thread if I do have some success.

Reactions: SkittleBob

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa