DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Newest drone Mavic flyaway Edition

The real news is in the thread you posted over in the DJI forum. You know... the incident where you took off with no GPS connection behind a house and watched your Mavic drift away with the wind. Why not talk about that story instead of spamming this video everywhere?

The real news is in the thread you posted over in the DJI forum. You know... the incident where you took off with no GPS connection behind a house and watched your Mavic drift away with the wind. Why not talk about that story instead of spamming this video everywhere?

No had 13 Satellites before flyaway you can see Recorded home point Keep updating your Firmware You’ll catch up

This is like some conspiracy video. Really helps to inject some humor. This must be a comedy video cause I find it hilarious!

Another flyer that does not setup his drone properly due to lack of knowledge or laziness and then does not have the skills to pilot the aircraft properly and blames the software and / or the hardware.

Can we get a group chant going? This thread could become epic

POST THE LOGS!
POST THE LOGS!
POST THE LOGS!
POST THE LOGS!!
POST THE LOGS!!!

and that has what to do with you last posts?

It is the assumption that his post was made to absolve the pilot from any error on his part. Stating - In essence if my Mavic Pro had a full 13 satellites locked then it should know where it is and be able to not fly away williy nilly.

You may have some legitimate gripes. Or not. But your video does nothing whatsoever to make your case.

If you have something to say, try actually saying it? Just a thought.

Or dont because while seemingly this is conjecture and has no basis in fact it is certainly a creative way to try and point out that the hardware and/or software is at fault. Some work went into this production!

I would like the upcoming videos to include some Illuminati and Black Helicopters please.

Reactions: erkme73
Reactions: Bandit287
Incredible lack of etiquette. It's 2018, and some people still have not figured out that posting the same video link to 20+ different (6+ month old) threads is inappropriate and unappreciated. As I start this thread I'm watching his post count drop, one-by-one, as the mods spend their precious time cleaning up his tantrum.

Bro, we've all felt wronged at one point or an other in life. Whether you have a legitimate beef or not is immaterial to your posting practice here. Recognize your audience, and realize that you will create more people who side with DJI simply because of you inconsiderate you are. Start your own thread, or pick a relevant, current thread and stick with it. Then, of course, follow the protocol of ASKING for help. There are a lot of non-DJI employee experts here who are unbiased, and talented enough to help you figure out what happened. Spamming the board is NOT going to get you anything other than shunned.

Your flight log tells a different story.

Hmmm, I’m intrigued, I do believe dji has some issues, however, I ‘m guessing at this # but I bet 95-99% of all incidents and accidents can be traced to pilot error, poor decision making, unqualified to be piloting and my personal Bain, aggressive arrogant flying, I have three accidents worthy of not getting my bird back and in all 3 they e cost a bit of money, but my skill level and some pure luck has allowed me to learn a major lesson each time, improves my skills each time, however.. after complete analysis of all factors, I came to the conclusion of 100% pilot error one way or another. I just wanted to find even a small reason to share the fault just a little bit so I could feed my ego and feel a bit better. No way man. It was all me. ****! I want to see some logs pal cause if your gonna start a campaign like this ( which there can certainly be some truth to) you had better be able to pass the vetting and scrutiny of people like me and others here that are incredibly passionate professional uav people that are getting tired of unqualified amateurs ( not saying you are) wreaking havoc in the sky and ruining the profession/sport/ hobby for the rest of us. LETS SEE SOME LOGS !

Post this in anymore threads that I have to wipe out with this and were going to have a issue .
I have deleted the other's but this one can stay.
For the moment .

Incredible lack of etiquette. It's 2018, and some people still have not figured out that posting the same video link to 20+ different (6+ month old) threads is inappropriate and unappreciated. As I start this thread I'm watching his post count drop, one-by-one, as the mods spend their precious time cleaning up his tantrum.

Bro, we've all felt wronged at one point or an other in life. Whether you have a legitimate beef or not is immaterial to your posting practice here. Recognize your audience, and realize that you will create more people who side with DJI simply because of you inconsiderate you are. Start your own thread, or pick a relevant, current thread and stick with it. Then, of course, follow the protocol of ASKING for help. There are a lot of non-DJI employee experts here who are unbiased, and talented enough to help you figure out what happened. Spamming the board is NOT going to get you anything other than shunned.
+1

You may have some legitimate gripes. Or not. But your video does nothing whatsoever to make your case.

If you have something to say, try actually saying it? Just a thought.
Yes true , this Seems to be the only way to get DJI attention.
I rather be making positive video. The humor does help a little

Thanks Chris

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots