DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI News Page for new firmware releases

AnGo

Reactions
Hello,
does anyone know if DJI (or any drone-related page) has some kind of a central News page where it announces new app or firmware releases at one central place to be checked easily? Something where you can check if something new is available without testing it by starting up the systems and check for notifications in the App?
Could not find something like that somewhere on the DJI pages or somewhere else in the web yet.
Thanks and greetings.

Reactions: coboconk
Hello,
does anyone know if DJI (or any drone-related page) has some kind of a central News page where it announces new app or firmware releases at one central place to be checked easily? Something where you can check if something new is available without testing it by starting up the systems and check for notifications in the App?
Could not find something like that somewhere on the DJI pages or somewhere else in the web yet.
Thanks and greetings.
Their own forum normally posts an announcement, but I find this site is just as good at letting its members know, and normally with good feedback!

I'm waiting to see when this issue will be solved with an update......

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have talked with our related department for the issue. The latest news I get for this is that 2020 MacBook Air is newly released, and we are testing its compatbility with our products. Please follow up on our website for the update. It is recommended to use your older Apple iMac at the moment.
Thank you for your understanding.
Stay safe and have a great day/night.

Thanks for choosing DJI.
Best Regards,
Veronica
DJI Technical Support

I'm waiting to see when this issue will be solved with an update......

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have talked with our related department for the issue. The latest news I get for this is that 2020 MacBook Air is newly released, and we are testing its compatbility with our products. Please follow up on our website for the update. It is recommended to use your older Apple iMac at the moment.
Thank you for your understanding.
Stay safe and have a great day/night.
Whats the issue?

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett