DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Pilot - Level 50

3Greens

Reactions
What happpens when you reach level 50, I ask this because at the end of October I got there, I then sent my Mavic Enterprise Dual away for a C-check and it was replaced with a new aircraft.

I’ve taken it out twice now and flown 7 times, it works very well and is much quieter than the aircraft I sent in, It still has height issues when landing in RTH mode, ie. Reporting a -150ft figure once it has touched down, otherwise its fine.

Obviously the aircraft is linked to my account and yes I can upload the files but the yellow line showing progress towards level 50 is stuck to the right and wont reset to the left, the same situation exists with my Mavic Pro when uploading files.
Has anyone had a similar experience with uploading files.

Regards.

Last edited:
Never quite understood this Level business. I’m on 30 but what does it mean. Also I presume you are referring to Go4 not Fly. I can’t see my Level on Fly.

Never quite understood this Level business. I’m on 30 but what does it mean. Also I presume you are referring to Go4 not Fly. I can’t see my Level on Fly.

I don't know what it was either until I checked.

It has something to do with DJI's official Forum that I'm not a part of.

Higher levels in flying will give you points so that you can move up in ranks amongst others in their community.

I think the points can also be traded in for DJI credit to get deals on products. 🤔

So if you fly daily and rack up the points, it could be put towards a future purchase.

I liked the atmosphere here on the Spark / Mavic Forums and didn't pay too much attention to the DJI forum.

Other members may shed more light on this as they may be DJI Forum users.

dji pilot level meaning - Google Search

I have to use DJI Pilot for the Enterprise Dual and indeed I never understood what it was about either, I just thought it would go on at infinitum, I was surprised when it stopped, I should ask DJI about it and why it’s stopped updating, perhaps they will tell me I have enough points to buy either a filter or the company.

Last edited:
Where do I find the official DJI forums?

Where do I find the official DJI forums?

Start here. 🤔

Here's a link that I posted above that takes you to the current chat on this thread.

I'll let you figure out how it works.

Reactions: twickers14
I’m not signed up to the dji Forum or at least I don’t think I am. As you say very happy with the good humoured and helpful banter we get here. Also some very fine work to watch. I love being taken to the other side of the world with a quick 2 min film as I sit in the wintery damp U.K.

Reactions: Gagey52 and MA2 317
So I enquired with DJI about level 50, seems it goes no higher than 50, the only thing to do is create a new account and start again - can I be bothered…..

Secondly they had nothing to say about the 8,005,780 points I had accrued and knew nothing about them having any value, not that I care anyways as I won’t be buying anymore aircraft or products, I’ve got a supply of batteries to work in rotation and considering the ones I have just replaced on the Mavic Pro were 4yrs 4 months old and starting to swell I figure the 6 replacements should last me 5 to 6 years by which time, assuming I’m still vertical and breathing, maybe Biggles should consider hanging up his goggles.

So I enquired with DJI about level 50, seems it goes no higher than 50, the only thing to do is create a new account and start again - can I be bothered…..

Secondly they had nothing to say about the 8,005,780 points I had accrued and knew nothing about them having any value,

Thanks for the updated information. 👍

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka