DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Quickshot replay on Phone

roaddawg

Reactions
So, ever since I have had the Mavic Mini (maybe 2 months now) I can view recent video on my camera (cache). If it was a video produced by using the quickshot feature, when I reviewed it on my phone (and it had to be disconnected from the controller and aircraft) it would load for viewing by saying "creating quickshot" and then play as a 15 second video. This video would automatically have music added, a a portion of the video was accelerated. At the end of the video, a DJI logo would appear.

Yesterday and today, everytime I have tried to view a quickshot video on my phone, it would play, but there is no longer a message stating 'creating quickshot', no music added, no accelerated portion of the video and no DJI logo appearing at the end.

Any idea what is happening? I liked having the DJI created quickshot to show people. Thanks in advance to anyone who can figure this out.

I have the most recent update from a few weeks ago and there has been no recent update on the app.

as far as I know, recording quickshots and playing those videos on the app you get that music/video auto edited by the DJI app.
When transferring just the video, you will get the original video.
Just save the Quickshot video from the app to your camera roll

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22