DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC disconnecting from M3

Yt2

Reactions
Hi Guy's,
I purchased a DJI RC for my M3 just recently, but finds it is disconnecting from the drone mostly to the GoFly page or sometimes back to a No internet grey page, but I still have control of the AC. It will happen about 3 or 4 times then settles down.
Anyone have any Ideas to fix this or is it just me that is having this issue?

As for the frequency, I let it choose what it wants. I have the most up-to-date firmware in both controller and drone.
Maybe it is defective if others are not having this issue.

Good news, I unpaired the RC and did the latest firmware update for controller & M3 and all is good after pairing again...

Hi all, check out this post as it has the answers.
DJI RC switched screens in mid flight.
Un pairing is not the answer, it appears the I are accidentally touching the screen when flying...

Hi all, check out this post as it has the answers.
DJI RC switched screens in mid flight.
Un pairing is not the answer, it appears the I are accidentally touching the screen when flying...
No hyperlink to any post is included.

Do a search in this forum for the bolded name...
Realistically, nobody is going to do that. That's not the way we do things here.
If you intend to share a reference another thread, you'll need to provide a hyperlink to it. Just post the hyperlink, instead of a bolded name that requires everyone else to separately search for it. Obviously, you have already have found the thread and the hyperlink. Just share the hyperlink. It's just common courtesy, if you expect anyone else to read the other thread.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ