DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC now compatible with Mavic 3

test2000Anafi

Reactions
As of yesterday, the DJI RC is now compatible with the Mavic 3. I already explained why this would happen (Air2S also), but now there is no denying it anymore.

The DJI RC is a great alternative to the DJI RC PRO; it is less bright, but you get a free drone that beats all non-Mavic 3 DJI products on most areas especially image quality (dynamic range) as well as low light capabilities. The perfect companion to the Mavic 3 I would say!

Does anybody have any thoughts on when they will be offering the DJI RC as a standalone package?

I can confirm that DJI RC now works with Mavic 3. I upgraded the firmware and app on the controller, which in turn updated my Mavic 3. Interestingly, the message about binding the drone popped out (see screenshot attached), allowing me to fly five times only with Mavic 3 unless I agree to bind it permanently. I am yet to try whether going back to Mini 3 would require unbinding with the larger drone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220701-084212.png
    Screenshot_20220701-084212.png
    868.5 KB · Views: 18
Now we need the Air 2S to be supported.

Just remember if you have refresh you won't be covered refresh only covers the drone with the controller you registered with

As of yesterday, the DJI RC is now compatible with the Mavic 3. I already explained why this would happen (Air2S also), but now there is no denying it anymore.

The DJI RC is a great alternative to the DJI RC PRO; it is less bright, but you get a free drone that beats all non-Mavic 3 DJI products on most areas especially image quality (dynamic range) as well as low light capabilities. The perfect companion to the Mavic 3 I would say!

Does anybody have any thoughts on when they will be offering the DJI RC as a standalone package?
I ordered mine from DJI

The DJI RC is a great alternative to the DJI RC PRO; it is less bright
I have both RC and RC Pro (and Mavic 3 and Mini 3). And difference is huge, it's not only about brightness. With RC you can't download media to RC, but you can with RC Pro. RC can be laggy sometimes, especially when FocusTrack is on, RC Pro has no such problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser