DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC Pro HDMI output signal

Simon.pl

Reactions
Does anyone know if the HDMI output is HD or UHD?
And if it can be HDR or SDR only?
And if HDR - what color profile?

Thanks in advance
Simon

not sure if this is helpful at all, but I have flown my m3 with the rc pro hooked up to my 70" 4k tv and it gave me resolution options. (1080p, 1440p, 4k) It looked GREAT on the big screen, make sure you get a mini hdmi or a mini hdmi to standard adapter, as the rc pro has a hdmi mini input instead of the original SC standard hdmi.

Reactions: Simon.pl
Thanks - those options were in the controller, correct? So that means it would be possible to have 4K output available. I want to convert it than to 12G and take the signal to the OB Van - that gives hope it would be possible :) Need to find somebody with Mavic 3 and RC Pro controller and check the whole signal path.
Cheers!

not sure if this is helpful at all, but I have flown my m3 with the rc pro hooked up to my 70" 4k tv and it gave me resolution options. (1080p, 1440p, 4k) It looked GREAT on the big screen, make sure you get a mini hdmi or a mini hdmi to standard adapter, as the rc pro has a hdmi mini input instead of the original SC standard hdmi.
Hello! Do you know if this HDMI Mini also gives off power (5V) because I would like to mount an adapter for radio streaming

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore