DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI RC Pro-like new!

flyingduck88

Reactions
The RC Pro is fantastic and I love being able to get in the air in a matter of seconds but the screen is just too small for me. It's in perfect functional and cosmetic condition with the screen protector and decal girl wrap (can be easily removed). Only used for 2 flights. Purchased it with the Air 2S fly more combo so no oem box but does come with charging cord and plug. Also including a 64gb SanDisk SD card.
Asking $950 Local pickup in the Chicago area.

Attachments

• PXL_20220312_150114067.jpg
    PXL_20220312_150114067.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
UPDATE, PLEASE READ!
I am going to have to sell it locally because the clowns at PayPal feel it necessary to hold the funds for 21 days on my account that I've had for 14 years! All because I haven't sold anything in a few months.
One of the members here, NV AL wanted to buy it and paid with PayPal g&s, this is how I found this out! They also stole the fees after I refunded the money so I will not be dealing with PP anymore.
Since PayPal is the form of payment most are comfortable with the controller is local pickup in the Chicagoland area.

The RC Pro is fantastic and I love being able to get in the air in a matter of seconds but the screen is just too small for me. It's in perfect functional and cosmetic condition with the screen protector and decal girl wrap (can be easily removed). Only used for 2 flights. Purchased it with the Air 2S fly more combo so no oem box but does come with charging cord and plug. Also including a 64gb SanDisk SD card.

$700 I would love to buy the controller controller in Chicago

If you sell the RC pro controller via PayPal friend s n family transaction you get paid instantly.
PayPal just told me yesterday they will stand behind the sale if any funny business happens.
Fee gets paid by the buyer.

I don’t need or want your controller. I’ve got 3 already. I’m just passing on what PayPal is doing now. They pushed me to sell via friends n family no doubt about it.

I spoke to a manager after a very very frustrating loooooong wait on the phone.

Just fyi

Last edited:
Correct me if I’m wrong. PayPal friends and family provides NO recourse for the buyer if things go south. Last I remember anyway.
I completely understand that rule as a line I won’t cross.

PayPal however, is changing before our eyes.

On a recorded line they steered me towards being a business (what the?) then friends and family with assurances on fraud.

I felt like I needed a shower after talking with them. Messy, messy place right now.

It took a hour to get through also. Completely unacceptable.

I have been selling my used hobby stuff bikes planes drones etc…. For 20+ years using PayPal.

I only use goods & Services myself unless I am a friend or family, period.
I urge anyone to try to get through to PayPal and speak to a manager about their policies right now.

They are not the same company they were a year ago.

I decided to buy the 2 new RC PRO controllers I needed (I like new controller’s) at good old reliable Advexure in Los Angeles.

PayPal no good but pretty much ownes the market.

Last edited:
Just got this from PayPal.

It starts in November.

Click on the links if they work or manually enter them.

Hi Phil,

We’re making some changes to our legal agreements that will apply to you.

There is no action needed from you today, but if you would like to learn more, you can find details about these changes, when they apply and what you can do if you want to decline the changes on our Policy Updates page. You can also view these changes by visiting PayPal.com, clicking ‘Legal’ at the bottom of the page and then selecting ‘Policy Updates’.

If you have questions about any of these changes or your account, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.

Thank you for being a PayPal customer.

Sincerely,

PayPal​

Last edited:
Is this still available?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803