DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Rebates starting June 4th?

Ben_McPhee

Reactions
Hey guys. I received this email today from a reputable dealer. Apparently there are DJI discounts coming on June 4th. Anyone heard anything about this?

Not sure if they are Australian Stock or Grey Market, but I'm guessing its Aussie stock since the discount is coming from DJI. Also not sure if it's Australia only.

Spoiler alert: The rest of the email contains links to various drones, and the "discounted" prices are widely available at several other stores. There's nothing that makes me want to "buy now".

BUT, I'm still wondering if those "cheap" stores will get even cheaper?

Links to Drones being discounted are:

Mavic 2 Pro
Mavic 2 Zoom
Mavic 2 Fly More Kit (The upgrade, not the combo
Mavic Air 2 (Combo and stand alone)
Mavic Mini

And it's not just drones. Ronins and Osmo's are also discounted.

The fact that it includes basically the entire lineup (including the Mavic Air 2) makes me think it's a general promotion and not a precursor to an announcement. But is there anything to read into here?

Attachments

• IMG_4908.jpg
    IMG_4908.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 36
That would be awesome, but it sounds kind of fishy since the MA2 is brand new and selling so well that it's even out of stock in some places.

Well, they can offer a deal on it and it costs them nothing if you can't buy it because it's out of stock (unless that price is good for orders made while it's discounted, even if you have to wait).

It's not "fishy" if you know this store. https://www.camerasdirect.com.au/ They're real (But I wouldn't buy there because their prices are only ever ok. I've never found a best price there.

But like I said... it's everything DJI, not just the MAP2. And their "sale" price is basically the same as some places everyday price. For example: https://www.camerasdirect.com.au/dji-mavic-air-2 is only $10 cheaper than buying direct from DJI. (And that price you see there seems to be the price it will be after the "discount" on June 4th.

BUT.... if there's some 10% discount coming down the pipeline, and all genuine DJI resellers have access to it, then theoretically there'll be some good prices coming.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian