DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Refresh experience

TxRider

Reactions
I have read a lot of negative stories about the DJI Refresh service, and I felt compelled to balance the record a bit.

I flew my Mavic Pro (Alpine White edition) into some fishing line hanging from a tree over a small lake. Short version is that my MP took a dunk and stayed there for 2 days until I could fish it out. It was a Wednesday when I dropped the soaked MP off at our UPS pickup at the office. Next day it was in Grapevine, TX and the day after that I received my replacement MP from UPS. I understand some claim they received refurbished units as replacements - mine has no R in the serial number and had all the stickers and packaging my unit had when new. Battery was a new item as well - all in Alpine White. I have not powered up this new unit but have no reason to think it will perform any different than my original.

Take heart those of you who need to use DJI Refresh, it is not the 4-6 week difficult process most posters portray. Make sure that you select the EXPRESS service when you originally log your claim; this seems to cut down significant time as well. Best of luck to you all and I hope my experience is what you all have too!

I have never heard of them shipping out before returned item was checked out,that usually takes a week,not counting shipping time.I don't see how they even got it that fast

I live in the DFW metroplex, so even though it was ground UPS they still got the drone next day; then their shipping back to me was one day. Others may experience more time in shipping, but the key was that they received my Mavic and shipped out the replacement the same day because I chose EXPRESS service and paid the $79 up front. I could not be happier with the experience.

Reactions: Beeda
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent