DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Refresh- I bought it ..now I need it

Spondon

Reactions
I had an incident with my Mavic Pro this past Saturday and I need help with DJI Refresh regarding repair / replacement.Fully charged battery, fully charged controller and phone; I took off and got to an altitude of 26ft; the aircraft darted left and struck a building and fell to the ground. Less than one minute after takeoff. I had zero control once started left and it happened so fast that landing was not possible. The damage looks to be mostly to the left rear arm as that took the impact initially, the device move flat against the wall as it fell to the ground scratching the top of the device. The props were damaged as it the device never lost power and continued “run” as it slid down the wall.. the left rear arm detached when it hit the ground… The camera or gimble did not take a direct hit.

Need Help and advice:
That said...I found an email [email protected] so I sent them a message Monday and got a canned response...I did not see a phone number otherwise I would have called. How long should I expect to wait until they get back to me with a proper response?

Reactions: BrooklynFlyer
Had my first crash last week and my M2P was near totaled. Went to DJI.com/support and had an online conversation with tech support, he talked me thru filling out the form and emailed me the return label. Great help and service.

Reactions: Thomas B
Had my first crash last week and my M2P was near totaled. Went to DJI.com/support and had an online conversation with tech support, he talked me thru filling out the form and emailed me the return label. Great help and service.
My experience also.

That’s good news to hear, just renewed my Mavic 2 Pro refresh. Hopefully, Never need to use it but hearing stories like yours help give me peace of mind .

Thanks,
Paul

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett