DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI responds back it's my fault?

Hilly491

Reactions
Im from Sydney, Australia.
I sent an email to DJI support 4months ago about my drone that had a battery leak couple minutes after takeoff. The voice on my remote was saying battery 60℅ then 50℅ And so on. Had to return home but was unable to do so. Battery was at 1minute remaining, GPS lost. TXT flight log stated otherwise. After back and forth emails they came up as it's not their fault but mine and they cannot replace it." This accident is not caused by the aircraft defect so we cannot process a warranty for you."

They need to investigate closer into this incident as it was purchased for $2000

I concur, I do not know how to lean on them, but a battery leak is not you fault.
Regards,
-d.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Was the battery damaged somehow?

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Was the battery damaged somehow?

Enjoy! Thumbswayup
Battery was not damaged. The battery percentage was dropping rapidly accordingly to the lady's voice command on my remote. But flight log did not prove this.

Battery was not damaged. The battery percentage was dropping rapidly accordingly to the lady's voice command on my remote. But flight log did not prove this.
Did you check the logs yourself? Either through HealthyDrones.com or one of the member made programs?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929