DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI service! I can not complain.

Starz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Some of you folks may have read about my mini issue regarding the props hitting the shell and arm on the left front motor area. I have now received a new mini after two trips to the service center in California. All communication from DJI was on time and certainly showed a genuine concern for providing a resolution. Just a reminder that there are good people there to help when needed.
Thank you DJI !

Some of you folks may have read about my mini issue regarding the props hitting the shell and arm on the left front motor area. I have now received a new mini after two trips to the service center in California. All communication from DJI was on time and certainly showed a genuine concern for providing a resolution. Just a reminder that there are good people there to help when needed.
Thank you DJI !
Please rip around a bunch in sport mode and see if you're having the same problem.
I've had the same issue and I'm not sure what to do about it.

Sen
Please rip around a bunch in sport mode and see if you're having the same problem.
I've had the same issue and I'm not sure what to do about it.
Marks visible? Send it in while it’s still under warranty.

Thank you DJI !
can you share the build date of the replacement Mini they sent, another thread mentioned they had similar issues and the new one was dated Jan 2020. Just checking if they are replacing them with newer builds that potentially have a known production flaw issue resolved?

can you share the build date of the replacement Mini they sent, another thread mentioned they had similar issues and the new one was dated Jan 2020. Just checking if they are replacing them with newer builds that potentially have a known production flaw issue resolved?
Ignore this question, just realized it was your other thread I was reading lol! Best of luck with the new mini

Yes, January of 20 is the build date.
So far so good on this one. Only two flights in though.

Yes, January of 20 is the build date.
So far so good on this one. Only two flights in though.
wondering if you notice any difference in the build quality of the front arms? Or anything vs previous Mini with issues? Would be interesting to compare their 2 units side by side, maybe they improved the rigidity or the props?

I do have some of the old damaged props. I’ll check what’s on the new one later and find all the numbers. Doesn’t seem to be any difference on the arms but I don’t have the old one to use as a comparison or reference.

Reactions: TDZHDTV
Old front left damaged props are A4
New mini front left are B2, front right are G2, left rear are B4 and right rear are F1.

Reactions: Mrmund
As far as whether the front arms or other parts are different, don’t know. Here are some pics of the new one. I think they are the same. Exact build date is 1/4/208BFE95CC-DBB6-4719-A466-0B83952FCF47.jpegD8F4F75A-2AA4-439B-BE8B-5DBE577F8342.jpegDEDFF924-EA16-4F74-98A7-F5773789A315.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venture3344555