DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Service Story

PointJoe

Reactions
Over the holiday I mistakenly landed my Mavic 2 Pro on a rocky ledge. The gimbal was damaged. Otherwise the drone was fine and flew normally. I have Care Refresh so I sent the M2P to DJI for service. I couldn't remove the ND filter from the lens so off it went as well.

After about two weeks a pristine new drone was back in my hands. After another two weeks, the tiny filter was sent back. I would consider this service above and beyond expectations. I am amazed. Thank you, DJI.

Thank You for taking the time and effort to post a POSITIVE experience. Often times we all "take for granted" the positive outcomes but we are quick to jump online and post the negatives.

Well done :)

With all the issues that DJI deals with, probably hard to keep everyone happy.
Real world phrase of “can’t please everybody” is something that I’m guilty of myself.

With all the issues that DJI deals with, probably hard to keep everyone happy.
Real world phrase of “can’t please everybody” is something that I’m guilty of myself.

Not when you have 12 warranty repairs in 8 months between two AC

Thanks for sharing. I had a minor mishap with my MMP about a month ago. I only noticed a slightly broken leg, but contacted DJI anyway who suggested I send it back for inspection. I had the Care Refresh program so I figured what the heck. About a week after sending my drone in, DJI repair service sent me a detailed email with pictures of additional damage to the gimble plus two other areas of damage I never would have noticed. I was charged $89 despite having the Care Refresh program. The email explained the damage was due to user error. Ok, I get it. I received a brand new drone a few days later. My old drone had well placed stickers on the sides with my FAA registration number plus first name and phone number which I had to re-sticker on the new drone. A bit of a hassle, but not the end of the world. It would have been nice if DJI had professionally done this for me, but I’m not too disappointed. Overall, I was happy with the service.

Over the holiday I mistakenly landed my Mavic 2 Pro on a rocky ledge. The gimbal was damaged. Otherwise the drone was fine and flew normally. I have Care Refresh so I sent the M2P to DJI for service. I couldn't remove the ND filter from the lens so off it went as well.

After about two weeks a pristine new drone was back in my hands. After another two weeks, the tiny filter was sent back. I would consider this service above and beyond expectations. I am amazed. Thank you, DJI.
P.S. Forgot to mention they also included a new set of blades ...

Similar story for me and my Mavic Air. I sent it under DJI Refresh to their Texas facility and forgot to remove ND filter. I went on line to advise them and immediately got a reply that they would not toss it. I did receive the new (?refurbished) Mavic Air and the ND filter too.

My experience with my Mini was great. I was able to drop it of here in Melbourne Australia and a week later I picked it up. Also got a free set of blades. I paid to repair as I didn't want to use up my DJI Care in-case I have some serious accidents. So as a newbie, just flying since last year November.

PS this site has been a massive help via the comments and advice in getting me up and running, so thanks guys

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143