DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Simulator with MM Remote

it works. but it’s detected as a different controller, use Enter and Backspace on your keyboard to confirm/go back on menu screens.

Reactions: Guarf
Anyone knows where is located the C2 button, or what I should press on the MM remote?
14b80ded95d2d6867fe31f4c961d406e.jpg

LE: used the keyboard instead..

Flying controls work, as does gimble and media buttons. Need to use the keyboard for menu selection etc

Reactions: Guarf
I've uninstalled it in the meantime. It requires a dedicated videocard that my T470 doesn't have. It's useless for me. But the idea is great, now anyone with a gaming computer can become a drone pilot.

Has anyone tried the DJI Simulator with the Mavic Mini controller?
I get new Mini today and it work well with simulator but you need keyboard since Mini RC less 3 buttons compare with AIR.

Tried to connect the Mavic Mini remote to the dji flight similator and it does NOT work. More to that on the dji web site clearly stated that mavic mini remote is not in the list of supported remotes.

Who managed to get it working, what you did in order to work?

Anyone knows where is located the C2 button, or what I should press on the MM remote?
14b80ded95d2d6867fe31f4c961d406e.jpg

LE: used the keyboard instead..
Keyboard P for C2 and Enter for C1, C for change of View. Mini RC just lack 3 buttons compare with AIR.

Tried to connect the Mavic Mini remote to the dji flight similator and it does NOT work. More to that on the dji web site clearly stated that mavic mini remote is not in the list of supported remotes.

Who managed to get it working, what you did in order to work?
It's confusing for other forum users for you to say that the Mavic Mini controller does NOT work with the DJI flight simulator when the reverse is true - it *DOES* work. I connect my MM controller via USB to a port on my desktop and by selecting Spark as the model I can fly in a number of different scenarios in the free version without issues. Rather say that it doesn't work on *your* computer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair