Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller: $625, OBO SOLD SOLD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSauce955

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello
I have a DJI Smart Controller that has just been sitting around since I sold my Mavic 2 Pro. The buyer didn't want it so it's all I have left. I'm interested in getting it sold and would really like to see what I can get for it. I'm also selling it on eBay but I'd prefer to have it sold here to avoid the eBay fees. I'm able to go through PayPal. I understand that there are alot of scams these days so the "goods and services" option will be fine. I can ship to anywhere in the CONUS but might consider shipping elsewhere if the price is right. I will ship the controller out as soon as payment is verified. The controller has only been used 4 times if I recall correctly. I mainly used the normal controller with my iPad because I didn't shoot in bright lighting so I didn't need the bright screen on the Smart Controller. The controller comes with a sunnylife case and lanyard that doesn't have a brand name. I'll include pictures of everything. The only thing missing is a charger. I do have the charger but it works so well with my iPad that I'd like to keep it. If it's a deal breaker for anyone and (again) the price is right, I'd be willing to part with it. Anyway, just send me a P.M. with your offer and the worst I'll do to you is say no. I'll be adding pictures later today. Thanks for looking!
Cheers!

Reactions: TheSnowyPilot
Status
Not open for further replies.