The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller: $625, OBO SOLD SOLD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSauce955

Reactions
Hello
I have a DJI Smart Controller that has just been sitting around since I sold my Mavic 2 Pro. The buyer didn't want it so it's all I have left. I'm interested in getting it sold and would really like to see what I can get for it. I'm also selling it on eBay but I'd prefer to have it sold here to avoid the eBay fees. I'm able to go through PayPal. I understand that there are alot of scams these days so the "goods and services" option will be fine. I can ship to anywhere in the CONUS but might consider shipping elsewhere if the price is right. I will ship the controller out as soon as payment is verified. The controller has only been used 4 times if I recall correctly. I mainly used the normal controller with my iPad because I didn't shoot in bright lighting so I didn't need the bright screen on the Smart Controller. The controller comes with a sunnylife case and lanyard that doesn't have a brand name. I'll include pictures of everything. The only thing missing is a charger. I do have the charger but it works so well with my iPad that I'd like to keep it. If it's a deal breaker for anyone and (again) the price is right, I'd be willing to part with it. Anyway, just send me a P.M. with your offer and the worst I'll do to you is say no. I'll be adding pictures later today. Thanks for looking!
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

1. Mini SE - $299
2. Mini 2 - $449
3. Air 2 (renewed) - $649
4. Air 2s - $999
5. FPV Combo - $1299
6. Mavic 2 Zoom - $1349
7. Mavic 2 Pro - $1499

New Threads